Destination Influencer Campaign
Discover Kyrgyzstan and USAID had no experience with travel bloggers and wanted to launch new tourism products with a campaign that would bring 20 influencers on individual trips and produce thousands of pieces of content to be published at strategic times during the target audience’s buying cycle.
UpThink was brought on to consult on the strategy and planning, to contract and manage all influencers for the duration of the campaign, to procure all deliverables from influencers and submit them to the client, to track and report all campaign results, and to manage payment to all influencers.
Scope of work.
- Advise on campaign planning and logistics
- Negotiate terms with 20 influencers and bloggers
- Contract 20 influencers and bloggers
- Manage 20 influencers and bloggers throughout the project
- Procure all content deliverables and deliver the to the client
- Ensure all content publication was on schedule
- Track content performance on all platforms and social networks
- 3000+ pieces of content published (more than 200% of the contract requirement)
- 60,000+ blog post views
- 10,000+ hours of content viewing time
- 500,000+ social media engagements
- Procurement of rights to 600+ pieces of media (more than 200% of the contract requirement)
- A detailed final report including all deliverables and campaign results
The USAID/BGI Kyrgyzstan travel blogger campaign with UpThink was a success and promoted Kyrgyzstan as a travel destination on a global level. It was a pleasure working with UpThink. I definitely recommend them!
– Gulmira Myrzakmat
Kyrgyzstan Tourism Program Manager, Deloitte/USAID