National OTA Content Refresh
During COVID Guide to Iceland’s content was not updated and competitors began to gain on them in SERPs. All key content needed to be updated following updated SEO best practices while also adhering to new brand style rules.
UpThink updated all SEO research and writing processes. We then helped the OTA to find, vet, hire, and train more than 15 writers and editors. We managed the assignment, quality checking, and publication of articles on the live site.
Scope of work.
- Find, vet, hire, and train 15+ writers and editors
- Create and document SEO research, writing, and editing processes
- Document new brand style guidelines
- Oversee article assignment, editing, and publication
- Ensure article quality and all SEO and writing policies are followed
- Completed the research and rewriting of 240,000+ words in 3 months
It’s been a great pleasure working with Upthink for the last 4 years. Their extensive network of bloggers and up-to-date understanding of SEO has helped our business grow tremendously fast. I highly recommend them!
– Ingólfur Shahin
Co-Founder, Guide To Iceland