Website Build Project Management
The founder of the e-commerce website Classic Veils was having trouble growing his business and expanding/improving the website at the same time. He had a team working on it, but he didn’t have time to manage them effectively.
WP Geeks (UpThink’s WordPress service) designed a work process that enabled our project manager to review tasks, suggest optimal solutions to the team, answer the team’s questions, troubleshoot issues, and then check the team’s output before final review by the founder.
Scope of work.
- Build a workflow that balanced the needs and limitations of all internal stakeholders
- Manage each task at the beginning and during the workflow, ending with the final QA
- Anticipate developer challenges and get ahead of them with solution recommendations
- Oversee and assist developers as needed during their work
- Deliver weekly productivity reports
It’s been such a pleasure working with Matt and the WPGeeks team. They were helpful, understanding and very open about their services. I highly recommend WPGeeks for any website work that you need to have done.
– Snezana Djuric